Corporate Accounting Services
How can we help your business?
- Maintain accounting records, including cash books, general ledgers, fixed assets registers, account receivables and payable sub-ledgers, etc.
- Prepare periodic unaudited financial statements, tailor-made financial reports, cashflow statements, budgets for management purposes
- Assist to complete forms 1, 2 and 7 of periodic Financial Resources Return, based on the management accounts of the company, for submission to the SFC
- Prepare draft annual statutory financial statements ready for audit
- Attend to the company’s auditor during its annual or interim audit
- Manage accounts receivables and payables
- Act as bank signatory on the company’s bank accounts, process payments and disbursements on receipt of instructions and prepare cash reports
- Assist in implementing an accounting system that is appropriate to the client’s reporting requirements
- Review client accounting records to ensure the appropriateness and accuracy
- Review the existing accounting policies and procedures of the company and produce a detailed report with recommendations
- Provide training to client’s in-house accounting staff
- Assist in drafting client’s internal accounting policies and procedures
- Second professional accountants or managers to client’s office to undertake administrative and financial affairs or reviews
Contact us for these Services